Feline Rodent Substitution Dept.
Mega$loth® Press Release dated 4/21/97
- The Mega$loth® Katt® - the biggest advance in
personal computing since the Mouse!
- The Mega$loth® Katt® is made from unbreakable
Polymoggilene® and is guaranteed to provide fun and amusement for
one year, or whenever your computer becomes obsolete, whichever comes
- Supplied complete with connecting cable or optional infra-red receiver,
the Mega$loth® Katt® includes a CD-ROM containing the
25MB driver software and 52MB Windoze® Help file.
- The Mega$loth® Katt® is a three button device, and
incorporates two microphones, a speaker and an earpiece output. When used in
conjunction with the SHIFT, CTRL, TAB and ALT keys, both singly and in
combination, no less than 48 commands can be issued from this remarkable
- The three buttons on the Mega$loth® Katt® change
the way your computer works. Whilst the left-hand button works in much the
same way as a regular mouse, the center button pops up a menu wherever you
are on the screen! This saves you moving all the way to the menu bar and
- The right-hand button works in the opposite way to the left-hand button.
If you click 'up', you'll go 'down', if you click 'left' you'll go 'right'
and so on. Instant utter confusion - or so we believe! This makes the
Mega$loth® Katt® so much more fun to use.
- The twin microphone assembly enables your computer to record, in
stereo, everything you do during your Windoze® session. Every
month Mega$loth® offers a prize for the best oaths, curses and
imprecations cast at your computer.
- The speaker enables your computer to discreetly inform you of any
problems it is having, without interrupting anything you might be playing on
your regular CD-ROM drive.
- The Mega$loth® Katt® is real KEWL!
- Be the first on your block to have a Mega$loth® Katt®
connected to your computer.
[Phundria wonders where they copied this idea